[Updated Prices & Other]
Hi there fellow artists or clients! Thank you for considering me to make art for you and... or stopping by. I'm a 2D character designer and aspiring concept artist for video games from the land of the orient sea. My current artwork obsessions includes pretty women, bearded men, armors and weapons, fantasy and action, pink and blues.
I usually arrive at home 2 hours before midnight during weekdays because of work. So... I have free-time during weekends so why not start accepting commissions? Please read my rules/ terms CAREFULLY to prevent misunderstandings later on. Thank you! c;
Send me a note with the title as "Commission". I'll message back my paypal e-mail after I approved your commission slot and send the payment.
Just in case you can't reach me here on DA, you can also send me an e-mail here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To place an order for your commission please message me with all the details including:
Chibi, Full colored illustration, B&W, bust, or headshots, etc.
References: Image of the character, scenes if you have one. You can link it to me if anything else fails.
Personality, features, expressions, poses, color palette (if there's any), style, scenes, etc
Commercial Purposes? (Will you sell the art to earn profit/ money?) Yes or No. Note:
Your Paypal Account E-mail: REQUIRED.
Please tell me if you are planning to use the art for commercial purposes (ex: for games, conventions, prints, etc.). I own the copyrights to the drawing and you must pay additional fees depending on the copyright you want for the commissioned piece. You can send me an e-mail or message if you want to commercialize the piece and we can talk about the additional fees later.
✔ I will gladly draw:
- Original characters & fan arts. Male or Female.
- Gore. Bloody. Death.
- Sexy / ecchi characters or themes (are fine but not overtly sexual that it's actually porn/ hentai).
- Characters with animal features (ex: cat ears, horns, wings, etc.).
- Anime / Semi-realistic / Cartoon
- Equipment / Weapons / Armors
✘ I won't probably draw:
- Porn / Perversion.
- Anything showing private parts of the human body.
Commission Types & Prices
Prices may change again in the future.
Sketch, lineart commissions and order form will be updated soon.
Chibi Character - $10
- Fully colored chibis.
- + $4 for additional chibi.
- + $2 for additional pets, weapons and other stuffs.
- 1 day completion.
Character Half Body Illustration - $50
- Fully Colored with simple background.
- + $20 for additional character.
- + $20 for a more complex background.
- + $10 for additional pet and other things.
- 2-3 Days of before completion depends on my availability.
Character Illustration - $100
- Fully colored illustration of the character with background.
- + $40 for additional character.
- + $30 for more complex background.
- + $10 for additional pet, weapons, etc.
- 5-7 Days before completion depends on my availability.
- I will only work on commissions in "first come first serve" basis.
- After I approved the commission through note, message, or e-mail, you can send the payment through my paypal address (I'll reply my paypal e-mail through note, message only).
- Send me the half amount of the full price of the commission through PAYPAL ONLY. After you approved the the artwork, you can send me the other half of the full price.
- Chibi commissions should be paid FULL PRICE. Because I usually finish it on 1-2 days especially during weekends.
- If ever I failed to finish the commission within certain circumstances with you knowing it, you have the right to refund it.
STAGE 1: SKETCH.
After I received and confirmed the payment, I'll then start with the sketch and try to send the low res preview to you on the same day.
STAGE 2: LINEART | COLOR.
Depending on the style, I'll either send the low res preview lineart / cell shaded / flats or the rough painting of the character(s) and send it to you if you have revisions.
STAGE 3: SHADING | FINAL.
I'll finalize all including the colors, shading, lighting and send the final preview image to you with the watermark. After you finalized the design and confirmed it, I'll send the high-res without the watermark. Enjoy!
Up to 5 minor revisions ONLY
. Please decide carefully on what you want to change. Thank you!
USAGE & COPYRIGHT
The Client can use the image for non-commercial purposes/ personal use only. He/ she also retains all the rights to their original characters and are welcome to display the artwork on the website with a proper credit to the artist.
The Artist may use the commissioned artworks for his portfolio, website, gallery, exhibitions and retains all rights to the artworks.
If by chance the Client does not want to show the commissioned / commercial use artwork, he/ she has the right to tell the Artist to do so.
Copyright © sijumon | Simon Jude Alaban 2016. All Rights Reserved.